Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overlapping

Started by ElectronBear [3436268] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

ElectronBear [3436268]

[image: snipboard.io]Hello

 

This may be a small issue, but it's very annoying when an object in the screen is overlapping another one or covering up information that you really want to see. The page cannot be scrolled past the three buttons in the bottom right corner and on the next screenshot the toast message that pops up does not good away.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You shouldn't be seeing the rewards stacked like that. On mobile layout it is meant to be shown as scrollable list with no overlap. What device are you using and what is the screen zoom ratio that you are using in the phone settings?

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window of a mobile browser like Chrome?

ElectronBear [3436268]

I only just see this response now due to another issue and I was referred back to this post by a staff member. Hence the edit to remove the name and model of the device I'm using.

 

Please refrain from asking questions about personal information in a public forum. This kind of communication should be conducted privately.

 

Now with regards to the problem of overlapping; I have encountered the same problem running TORN in DuckDuckGo, which in itself is an incognito browser (supposed to be).

 

How do I know when someone has responded here? I didn't get any notification in the app of the above response 6 days ago.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Feel free to provide your device details over DM then. This is information that is vital for resolving the bug, if it exists, as this is happening to just you.

 

How do I know when someone has responded here?

 

Through the My threads section of the Forum's Updates tab

 

ElectronBear [3436268]

Okay so for anybody that may be having the same problem, here is the {very simple} solution: 

 

Go to your TORN mobile settings (bottom right corner of your screen), where you will find a zoom setting. If you're having objects overlapping on your screen, try reducing the zoom level and voila! The overlapping goes away.

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

Sadly, I did not find the solution with the help of TORN admin staff but rather by a suggestion from a friend on Facebook.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Ask your competent friends to apply for a job at Torn, we are always hiring.

 

Closing the report.

 

Edit: Also thank you for confirming it was the zoom related issue I asked about in my first post, where you said it was standard, after 8 days of non response.