I usually get my job points at around 1815 server time but tonight I’m still sitting with only 1 point (education so should get 7 a day), am I going mad or missing something?
TIA
Started by Trinity_Lynch [3128204] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I usually get my job points at around 1815 server time but tonight I’m still sitting with only 1 point (education so should get 7 a day), am I going mad or missing something?
TIA
My company's takings and job points haven't updated tonight so far.
There's already a bug report up, and bogie said in the Torn discord that devs are working on it.
Same here, just deployed a logistics report, so curious to find out what todays numbers are. But over an hour after the new company day started and they haven't come in yet.
Ah thank you!
Desperate?
A new player working through the monotony of a city job and not seeing the daily progress when expected is by no means desperate. This is a very valid concern.
Edit: GodOfWar disliked your post
22:01:06 - 09/10/24 GodOfWar has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $400,000
Please feel free to argue your counterpoint. Chances are you'll stay silent though.
Yep, my addiction hasn't reset to 0 at 18:00 either, something has gone haywire. They'll fix it.
Thank you, yes, not desperate just confused.
Graved - No discussion
Hi, this was due to a bug that is resolved now. In the future please post bugs or issues in the Bugs and Issues section of the forum. Thanks!
Posting a thread about ur job points missing screams no job irl
If you want to grave threads you need to click the grave button.