Company daily ran, but no pay for employees.
Started by Kasto [2151656] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Company daily ran, but no pay for employees.
Same, bump!
I’ve not been paid since 07/10 either
Looks like all company reports have been generated but processing was skipped for some employees. I will ask Joe to take a look.
Thanks!
My company employee is also saying they didn't get paid
My last logs for being paid is:
18:07:35 - 07/10/24 You were paid $xxxx by spying on Theoz and gained 10 job points, 66 intelligence and 33 endurance
So missing yesterday's pay
Didn’t get job point and pay on 8/10
It is not straightforward to filter out who actually missed out on their pay, but we can verify this using the activity logs, Missing salaries and job points were credited to the following players who have reported the issue and are actually missing the pay.
FPS [2618275]
El_SupraCabra [2770845]
SilverSkin [1970238]
paulG [1281694]
Alxngr [1858869]
If anyone else is still missing their pay for 8th October, please post in post here before today's company report. You can check your logs here.
Mentions: Alxngr [1858869] · ElSupraCabra [2770845] · FPS [2618275] · paulG [1281694] · SilverSkin [1970238]
Hey. this is also affecting starter jobs right? Didn’t get pay/points yesterday. Bummer as I was waiting on those points to get a promotion and start a new course with 10% time reduction applied. Typical! ;-)
You may want to put an announcement on the main website cause not all people are aware of this and may have not noticed...
My employee, powrtoch [497330] is missing her pay too!
Mentions: powrtoch [497330]
My Log has this as last
18:09:49 - 07/10/24 You were paid $XXX by UHF: We've Got It All and gained 9 job points, 68 intelligence and 34 endurance
Employee quenn [2903146] reports that their paying is missing
19:44:31 - 08/10/24 You were paid $1,750 by your Education job and gained 6 job points, 30 manual labor, 35 intelligence, and 30 endurance
missing the job points
I did not receive my pay yesterday either.
I did not receive pay yesterday, last log was from 7/10/24.
I was flying when it should have hit if that helps anything.
I have noticed my daily work stats went up a little less than usual, I was set to Medic at a Private Security Firm on all 3 days..
19:47:33 - 08/10/24 You were paid $X by Monarch Sentinels and gained 10 job points, 58 intelligence and 29 endurance
18:07:49 - 07/10/24 You were paid $X by Monarch Sentinels and gained 10 job points, 66 intelligence and 33 endurance
18:08:06 - 06/10/24 You were paid $X by Monarch Sentinels and gained 10 job points, 66 intelligence and 33 endurance
Hi,
I have not received company pay, experience, or job points for October 8, 2024 yet.
Thank you for looking into it.
Same for me, nothing from 08 October
I have not received company points or job skills yet for October 8th
thank you