Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

N

Started by DevilsWar [1776562] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 1.15k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Hello I am buying caches at prrmium price

Just some leaders have ridicilous demands like too high price (until I trolled them in market to prove my point)

Ie: 18:02:35 - 08/10/24 You bought 7x Medium Arms Cache on xxxxx bazaar at $242,000,000 each for a total of $1,694,000,000

I asked him 242.2m each, he insisted 245. So I trolled him.

 

Or impatient

Or dont like money

Lohkee [2549042]

We get our caches sold and war payments out the same day. I'm getting help with someone selling caches while I run a spreadsheet on war expenses and payments, it's a team effort and I'm not doing it solo. 

Accountant [3171310]

This exactly. Prices have dropped, but it's still pretty decent.

 

As we say in Dutch: "je moet niet voor een dubbeltje op de eerste rij willen zitten" (you can't have the premium spots for cheap)

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

I have a list of 3 buyers who are happy to buy caches the minute my war ends, payouts are then done within an hour of the caches being sold. 

Sometimes rl gets in the way and it may roll over to teh next day, but it has never taken me longer than 24 hours

DevilsWar [1776562]

Even the same happens for us too, but the question is what chache you get and how fast you can sell off it depend on rewards you get . Over time I feel this issue would rise up 

Umami [2168530]

Caches sell instantly. Prices pretty stable too over the last few months, not like the volatility in the past. Weapons keep on tumbling though. 

 

 

Solaris [459981]

You have a choice every week to either do a ranked war or not. If doing a ranked war will bring you more income than expenses then it is profitable to do it, so why would you choose not to? The cost of warring is pretty low, we're talking several million in xanax and maybe a few mil on temps, so the price of caches would have to fall pretty low before it would actually not be profitable for me to do a ranked war every week.

 

The price of caches will of course fall over time but because people can delete junk RW gear for bunker bucks to reroll another cache its not like we will ever reach a day where there are enough advanced weapons floating around that every noob would have full yellow gear or better, so probably we will never reach a point where its not profitable to war every week. 

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Where is that Xanax cost coming from cause my god that would be nice lol. 
we look at 160mil a month in war canax costs, though we restock a flat 100 a war instead of basing it off usage tbf 

ThatJimmyGuy [2924303]

It depends how much you're willing to sell that cache for, but generally I don't think a cache ever takes more than one day to sell at market price.
So I think it's a case of leads being lazy and not being bothered to sell the caches/sort the payous quicker

Kerrapht [1938336]

I handle payouts the moment I see that the war is over, based on average trader prices.

 

Members are then allowed to buy the caches from us at those same prices until the next war, which I use to sell the remainder on the market with basically no risk of being mugged because of the outside hit protection.