Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(removed)

Started by IcyBits [3011887] on in Graphics.

17 replies · 263 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

IcyBits [3011887]

Sorry for offending you people. It wasn't my intention.

 

There were 4 pictures in total. 2 of them made by me, 1 of them was animated by me and the last one, the one picture people are talking about in the comments, wasn't changed much

 

Which is of course my fault. I deserve to be called as a theif, if I keep this up. I do not steal art. I'm new to this market. I only make animated photos, not static, I messed up heavily. I'm sorry everyone.

 

Proof that I don't steal- tinyurl.com/635msk736

If you still think I'm a theif, I will stop this line of work at once. Your words are more valuable.

Shooby [2510470]

there's no need to bump a thread 6 minutes after you made it or at all really when it's still on the first page of the forum.

Shooby [2510470]

so you're just stealing other people's shit, putting text on it without doing any real transformative work and then selling it?

Bitch_Pudding [3310523]

Hey guys if you’re interested in any of this guys work, I’ll remove the watermarks and sell it to you for 5 million instead of his 7. It’s not copyrighted so it is totally okay.

Nexus [105937]

Just for the record even without an explicit expression of copyright, there is still the implicit IP rights attached to it.

 

And slapping text on something doesn't fall under fair use.

 

Respect people's IP, regardless of whether its graphics, software, music, etc.

Penetration [2340613]

Didn't see the original post but hey man, good for you taking accountability and showing humility. The world would be better off if more people could put their ego aside when they've made a mistake.

Bitch_Pudding [3310523]

I wish I would have quoted the original op. But you had said they were original pieces of work. When not one of them where. They where just resized versions of someone else’s work and this is why you’ll be on a lot of peoples Halloween list this year.