Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanex bug

Started by Karlwells [2184770] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Karlwells [2184770]

Device: samsung SM-S928W Android: 14 App version: 2.1.6

 

I took a Xanax and did not recieve any E. 

Log doesn't show i took the Xanex but I am under the effects of Xanax with full cooldown. 

 

Also I recieved a notification just before submitting this that my E reached full 150, even though I'm already @ 250 E from the first dose..  

 

Just wanna get comped time +  money or E 

 

Thanks 

 

Ps I have screen shots 

 

megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

I didn't have any trouble with xanax, but I did recieve a notification on the app that my E was full, eventhough I had been sitting at 250 for a few hours. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As you have already deduced, you were already under the effects of Xanax when you attempted to take another. Xanax wasn't removed from your inventory and energy wasn't credited.

 

I have asked Vadim to check why the system sent you a delayed notification, however since this is not a persistent issue, I will close this report for now. Please file a new report if you get a delayed notification again.

 

Thanks!