What's your mindset when it comes to attack settings?
Do you prefer to prioritize:
A) Dealing high damage (Specialist/Pen etc)
B) Negatively effecting your attacker (Wither/Weaken etc)
C) Positively effecting yourself (Moti)
D) Stalemating (Cattle prod)
Personally i run these settings:
Primary 5/100 (Specialist Enfield)
Secondary 25/100 (Wither S&W Revolver)
Melee 1/100 (Moti Kama)
Temp 100/100
My goal is to wither my attacker then deal damage with the Enfield.
I'm curious to hear your thoughts on my approach and also how you like to fight off attackers.
Attack settings
Started by Zentiq [3153063] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- WhiteWolfX [2871084]
· 21 likes ·
I keep losing tho… not sure what I’m doing wrong 🤔 - booby [2245352]
· 6 likes ·
i hate evis as a defending perk, its so hard to make the settings do what you want lol. i wish there was a "use until damaging hit" setting - booby [2245352]
· 5 likes ·
depends heavily on loadout/goals, but i tend to run something like this for RWs: incendiary puncture ak: 5 reloads on piercing assassinate cobra derringer: 100 reloads off bloodlust kodachi: 1 temp 25 the goal is to assassinate turn 1 with …
I'm weird. I run a pistol, that's it (Orange 100% quicken Fiveseven). Incendiary ammo if available. Extra mags and a suppressor for attacking.
I just want to make sure I hit my opponent. Whether I'm attacking or defending.
Temp 100 - Tyro or smoke starter
Secondary 30 no reload - Gun only has 1 clip 1-2 shots high damage high acc ALWAYS loaded with special ammo
Primary 15 reload on - Massive damage low acc Avg around 11 hits per clip
Melee 1 - Super high accuracy, if my big boi runs out of ammo, some swarm of scrubs are on me and I've probably missed a lot of shots.
melee 100 - diamond bladed nife
I keep losing tho… not sure what I’m doing wrong 🤔
Melee - Samurai sword - Expose
I guess if the Unarmed can be turned off, he will do it.
Heck, even escape or ignore. 🤣🤣🤣
A mix of ammo merits and why are you attacking me
Status effect temps include demoralization
Eviscerate ithica with trigger @ 100. Tracers
Wither Q tracer @19
Marana frenzy @1
Molotov cocktail @2
No reload.
Different if I feel like killing with primary
Melee- diamond bladed knife
depends heavily on loadout/goals, but i tend to run something like this for RWs:
incendiary puncture ak: 5 reloads on
piercing assassinate cobra derringer: 100 reloads off
bloodlust kodachi: 1
temp 25
the goal is to assassinate turn 1 with cobra, then swap to ak. bloodlust heals me if needed
if im being grouped a ton, i'll either swap to this for heals off the grouping newbies
incendiary puncture ak: 0 reloads on
assassinate cobra derringer: 100 reloads off
bloodlust kodachi: 1
temp 25
or this if i need to stack motivate to take out bigger targets, assuming i have time to stack before i die lol
puncture ak: 0 reloads on
assassinate cobra derringer: 100 reloads off
motivate samurai sword: 1
temp 25
for halloweek ill be running this for maximum chain hits (we doing a 100k):
puncture ak: 5 reloads on
12% revit skorp: 0
motivate samurai sword: 1
temp 100
while we're all here, pls upvote my suggestion to give loadouts custom defend settings!
[280 R+] Give Loadouts Custom Defend Settings
its a bit silly we have to buy loadout settings and we can't even customize how they interact with attackers, let's get this fixed :)
Is it really that deep?
Bread knife equipped, temp hits first, bread knife go stab stab.
What are attack settings???
Need to add the chance to escape attackers, because chaos.
Same. I didn’t even know there were these settings.
Mela 100/100
Evis CW 10/100
Deadeye Tav 5/100
10/10 Crit merits, 3mw Laser + special ammo
42% deadeye stacked with 21% evis does nice crits hitting consistently 7/9k hits
RW weapons are for casuals
i hate evis as a defending perk, its so hard to make the settings do what you want lol. i wish there was a "use until damaging hit" setting
RNG go brrrrr
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ab618fd46a903f165f21fc12f21b85bb
Funniest attack log from the past 2 days, no offense to any newbies who were harmed in the making of this attack log.