Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Project 2025 Thoughts?

Started by Baroo31 [3445026] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Baroo31 [3445026]

Baroo is not a tool or clone. Not a fear mongerer. Er? Anyways. I am part of a group that believes America isn't mentioned in scripture by name, rather a prophecy regarding the lion with eagle wings and the eagle wings become uplifted and made to stand upright. The UK is the Lion and America is the Eagle Wings.

 

People always argue and hate Baroo. A human made me do this, reach out I mean, so if it was up to me I'd leave myself in darkness. That's why it is.