Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just read

Started by Austenbrandt [3419292] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Austenbrandt [3419292]

Look I know this ain't the real right place bit I need a girlfriend a gamer one preferably

I'm 6ft

I love animals

I have brown hair blue eyes

I'm not trying to be desperate but look at this as you wish. I'm just stating my feelings.

Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer

Graveyard - Unrelated to topic. 

 

If you want a torn Spouse check trade chat, the properties forum, or the personals section of the newspaper. 

If you want a real girlfriend, then this isn't the website to find one.