Once again I whorelord hope that this is the correct place for this post im currently working on and about to post! For quite a while now ive strove not to be the best nor the most loved and not even for being voted “most likely to die due to smoke inhalation from torn citys Eternal Tire Fire!”. No my friends (all three of you) none of those but I strive for something far far greater! To my Foes (Sooo Many) Id just like to say “you were right. I suck you rock and im never gonna be nothin but a Filthy Prositute. I know this now and Im sorry I argued with yall!!
Thank you everyone for disliking my posts and i beg of you to continue to do so! I have 109 posts and 0 likes. Thats ZERO likes!!!
somewhere a crowd goes wild
I couldnt have done it without me. Oh and Keyz cant forget my main man Keyz!! But seriously I bet youve never seen such a pointless and useless post.
To me however (whorelord151) today is a day for celebration! Im planning on discovering a way i can find out the name of ALL who disliked my post and sending yall some bubbly a condom and deff a xanax n probably some otha drugs too!!
Congratulations ME! Thank You All!