Hi Everyone! I've started work on a mugging script after a LOT of requests, so I decided to reach out to the community to ask for testers!
This script monitors a player's bazaar, and state, as well as traveling state to find the right time to mug users!
I need testing because I have no idea how mugging works ingame, and having players who do mugging rating this would be great <3
Reach out to me if interested!
[image: i.imgur.com]
[Script] Mugging Script {Testers Needed!}
Started by QueenLunara [3408686] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
What are you hoping to actually have it achieve / tell you if all goes well?
Im curious to say the least I just dont know what you are wanting it to do / show
Meeeee
Hey! I'll gladly help you with testing. Sent you a PM :P
I would love to try
let me try
hey i'm a coder and can help u test and also make new scripts
wanna collab?
Hi, was the scriptremoved? There is no link :)
OP removed themselves 22 days ago
I tested it a few days before OP posted this thread. Tbh I found mug targets faster manually
This tool is for newer players who need any help given, it's true that experienced muggers are able to use their built-up skills to mug faster <3