I'm still new and I see people are selling stuff and I already got some items i dont want
How do i sell stuff
Started by mark_0_0 [3453229] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I would not recommend selling items to Torn shops as the prices are lower than what you can get by selling them yourself or to a trader. But yeah, the options for items are: -Use item (If it's something that …
You can either sell them to the market https://www.torn.com/imarket.php with 3% upfront fee or sell them to traders which you can find here (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=10&b=0&a=0) or if the item has a sell value when you click it, you can sell them in one of the shops in the city depending on their type.
I would not recommend selling items to Torn shops as the prices are lower than what you can get by selling them yourself or to a trader.
But yeah, the options for items are:
-Use item (If it's something that helps you)
-Sell to Torn shop (nah)
-Sell on the market (3%fee)
-Sell on your own bazaar (0% fee but you have to buy it with points and it's not worth it if you are not selling higher valued items)
-Sell to traders