Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

YouTube Question

Started by typoclerk [3344827] on in TV & Movies.

4 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
billysnob [3247026]

Favorite? I grew up on PopularMMOs and DanTDM, and I feel like the people that emulate that part of Minecraft YouTube are Iskall85 and Rekrap

otetoeinaigay [2857147]

My current favorite is Gabriel Varga. He is a kickboxing champion who shares training methods, his skills etc in his channel. As an athlete myself I find him quite helpful. Another one is 2j, a Greek youtuber known for his comedy and gaming videos