Just attack me whenever you can and send me a dm telling me how many attacks you made and I'll send payment as soon as I see it. Thank you
Please leave a review if you can
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Just attack me whenever you can and send me a dm telling me how many attacks you made and I'll send payment as soon as I see it. Thank you
Please leave a review if you can
A
great buyer
Good guy thanks
fast payment
Legit and fast payment!
A
Not scam, great buyer, pretty fast payouts, ty!
A
Fast Payment Reliable
Thankyou for the quick payment✔️
quick easy real thx
Quick and easy. Paid fast. 10/10
fast pay. sent money before I even dm
Very Fast!!
Quick with it, 10/10
+rep paid within minutes :D
Paid within a minute, thanks.
A
You have to msg him after you attack him and say how many time's you attacked.