yeah it can be tough on defense, I just pray RNG procs it ad randomly moves onto the Tav, its great for offensive tho saves my ass when paired with deadeye then execute
Attack settings
Started by Zentiq [3153063] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Upvoted. Great suggestion, i'd love to see this happen.
That's the main selling point of some eviscerate shotguns though isn't it, for the consistent defends? Not as strong potential damage as using evis melee + rifle, but instead you get the reliabile immediate evis proc before onto your main melee or secondary.
I try lots of different perk combos and I currently most enjoy the eviscerate shotgun + grace kodachi combo for defends, hair trigger and tracer ammo that lasts forever. Great value for money weapon pickups at my low stat level and seems to scare off higher stat attackers when more of my hits connect and hit harder than they expect. Never misses on similar stat attackers so maxes crit potential.
Temp 100, primary 75 no reload, melee 1
well the issue there is by using a nice evisc primary shotgun you give up the main dps slot of a rifle. yea you get a good evisc proc assuming you hit with the terrible ammo efficiency of a shotgun, but then you're left with a weaker secondary and a parryable melee that can't use weapon mods/special ammo
Thanks for the bust booby
Ho ho
Sure, not advocating it at higher level play. But at my stats level parry is nowhere to be seen (yet) and a 17% evis icatha/sawn off plus grace kodachi for under 200m total is a fun reliable defend as well as perfectly decent on attack. Just seems a good option for defence on a budget. (Ok I'm currently sitting on a 21% evis but only until Halloween :D )
Both these points are correct imo. I also like eviscerate shotguns, but Bobby we are fighting at a completely different league. If I were in longer fights with most having higher end gear, the marked improvement with a solid rifle and special ammo is undeniable.
I use an ithica for eviscerate with a trigger and tracer ammo in war most of the time. It has very high accuracy and with the trigger and ammo it's effectively over 80. Usually 2 shots then empty. I could skip this and just go full melee but if I loose their still eviscerated.
Then if I'm not holding warlord secondary I have my Q pistol that does 70 damage averaging 5 shots with wither.
At this point the fight is decided most likely one way or another. So I'll have my temp set at 2 and melee at 1.
I use a macana frenzy with 72 accuracy, if it goes this far my melee only gets stronger.
There are many viable tactics.
If I know my enemy is stronger I can adjust some. This melee with shotguns eviscerate kills the fastest at where I am in the game. If it were realistic for many to have perry or I was worried about theft I would use the wither pistol at 100 and an Arma at 65 with temp bout 25 and melee 1.
I wish we had more control but the defender should always be at a disadvantage.
Agree completely. But this is reflected in the market values of weapons. Its more expensive to buy a decent eviscerate melee than equivalent shotgun.
The beauty of a free market is people can optimize their loadout within the bounds of their own budget which is pretty cool.
Wont catch me rocking a shotgun though....
How the actual f**k I have never seen this bit in the wiki, i don't know. But you just made it make sense after so much time. Thank you! 😅😂
Thanks to all for helping me out