As per the below image there seems to be an issue sometimes when trying to join a poker table - just unable to even if I try change the buy-in amount. Second time this has happened, I also tried using another browser that had no extensions.
Started by Costatiaxe [1609788] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
As per the below image there seems to be an issue sometimes when trying to join a poker table - just unable to even if I try change the buy-in amount. Second time this has happened, I also tried using another browser that had no extensions.
I am able to join other tables no issue.
This is because you left less than 2 hours ago, with more than the max buyin. This is to prevent rat-holing.
You do not have enough money to join the table:
Standard Poker rules forbid "ratholing", which is the practice of taking money off the table that players would otherwise have the chance to win back, and so you'd be forced to either wait the 2 hours to rejoin with the minimum, or join back with what you left with. This is intended functionality. You will be able to join with minimum buy-in after 2 hours have passed.
Thanks!
Ah okay my apologies, didn't know about this rule. Thank you!