Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacks & AttacksFull limit

Started by Neodecadente [2238335] on in API Development.

4 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Neodecadente [2238335]

I read this in the unofficial documentation and I wanted to confirm. I can't fetch old data from any of these and the documentation says:

 

attacksfull

Retrieves the last 1000 attacks, with less details.

attacks

Retrieves the last 100 attacks.

 

So the obvious question is, you can't retrieve more than those limits? I know you can get older (and more limited) data from the logs, but can I get the first mug I received in Torn through these selections?

 

Thanks for anyone answering!

 

 

Mauk [1494436]

This is easily missed in the official API documentation, but you can use the query parameters `to` and `from` to effectively page through the results.

 

The unofficial API docs make these parameters a little more explicit.