Prices will vary based on complexity of the script you are asking for!
I’m not no professional coder by any means but if I’m unable to complete the script a full refund will be guaranteed!
Sent me a letter in the mail for quickest reply!
what’s due at start of commissioned project
50% of the agreed Price needs to be payed before work can even begin! This insures when I send you the finished project I’m not left in the dust waiting on a payment I’ll never receive! If you decide to cancel the project after work begins you’ll be given a 95-90% refund depending on how close to delivery date you canceled the project!
After work is completed and project is delivered what’s next???
any customer who’s purchased a script from me can expect to receive continued support incase of mishaps!
Lastly! I do work a full time job during the day! So expect response times during the morning to mid day EST timezone to be slightly more delayed! Just know I appreciate your business and look forwards to trying to serve the fine citizens of Torn