Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn is a simulation

Started by B0BY [3193472] on in Paranormal.

9 replies · 225 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
B0BY [3193472]

I was f**** up drunk in a shed behind monarch hq then sudently i heard george tell me *you are living in a simulation, torn is a game, there is no god here, just chedburn". It freak me out so i started to ran away thinking it was some sort of new defence system of monarch hq but NO, the f**** voice followed me everywhere, telling me to open my eyes, that it was a simulation, its only when i reach the airport, i couldnt trust my eyes, there was nothing in front of me, just a big empty grey space with nothing. Then i realised it was true.... we are all living in a fake town created by some sort of god called chedburn...OPEN YOUR EYES YALL nothing is real

Xenotropical [3139306]

I swear, sometimes I feel as if someone is controlling me in a different dimension. I can’t control myself… go to the casino against my will and lose all my money. Or buy random things I don’t want from item market. But at last I feel only a witness to it.