BT MP9
DMG: 70.91
ACC: 61.79
Quality: 166.89%
Revitalize 16%
As of right now I have no bids but haven't set a buyout. Dm me if your interested and make an offer. I'll keep current bid on here once I've received one.
BUYOUT: 14B
CURRENT BID: 10.5b
Started by Jsmith12 [3200205] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
BT MP9
DMG: 70.91
ACC: 61.79
Quality: 166.89%
Revitalize 16%
As of right now I have no bids but haven't set a buyout. Dm me if your interested and make an offer. I'll keep current bid on here once I've received one.
BUYOUT: 14B
CURRENT BID: 10.5b
B
B
B
B
take the 12, dont forget to self hosp
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B
B