Archived thread with examples now
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Archived thread with examples now
I'll take a profile sig
edited
Forum sig pls
Theme: From TV Show
Dark, macabre, maybe of the demons etc.
Could I have a forum sig please?
600x100 size
Theme: Explosions or space. Your choice.
No render.
Just a background with text "Runalf"
Forum sig plz
Some G shit
I like crowns :)
See, everyone wants forum sigs.
f**k 600x200 right???
profile sig pls
any theme, in the style of the examples above
600x200
Sign me tf up!
Profile sig 600x200
using either of these renders (or both, idk, you're the artist!)
https://i.postimg.cc/brfj6qMd/blade-by-christianp7676-dhk7u12-1.png
https://i.postimg.cc/LX1pBJxr/blade-transparent-by-asthonx1-da3wj0x.png
Thanks :D
Would love a Ghost Rider profile sig, judging by your previous work I reckon you'd make something insane of it, can find specific render if you need
Preferably the full 760 x 254 or similar scale but will accept whatever
both
Thanks, love it!!
ak type shit
thanks!
Woah, was not aware animation was on the table too :O