Is there a way of obtaining a metal Detector that doesn't involve a $2mil dent in the wallet?
Metal Detector
Started by WalksWith3Legs [3380725] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mong [3401450]
· 2 likes ·
I found it in the scrapyard and I found the cemetery key on the beach with the metal detector. Unique outcomes on both they had 2 stars next to them I think. I was level 40 on search for cash …
yes you can find it in previous search for cash subcrimes,but after some skill (don't remember exact level required) and its also unique, meaning everyone can find it only once,thats why its expensive
I found it in the scrapyard and I found the cemetery key on the beach with the metal detector. Unique outcomes on both they had 2 stars next to them I think. I was level 40 on search for cash I believe.
stars mean unique outcome is possible,2 stars meaning 2 unique outcomes are possible
Thanks, I didn't know that's what it meant I thought the stars meant the chances of a unique outcome, 3 stars=high chance. Helpful info cheers.
Thank u
Thank u
reach level 30+ for search for cash and search the junkyard with a * next to it
you will get the metal detector(eventually), hold on it when you get it. There wont be a next one you can get through crimes :D
thats how i got mines, along with the cemetery key