**Subject: Unethical Behavior: TwentyFourSeven Revived Without Consent, Then Hospitalized**
Hello Torn City community,
I hope this message finds everyone well. I wanted to bring attention to an incident I recently experienced with a player by the name of **TwentyFourSeven**.
The situation unfolded as follows:
- Without any prior agreement or communication, **TwentyFourSeven** revived me.
- Immediately after the revival, I was hospitalized again by the same player.
- Following this, **TwentyFourSeven** has demanded **1 million TC** for their actions.
I consider this behavior not only unethical but also a violation of the spirit of fair play within the community. Reviving without consent, only to hospitalize a player again and then demand a ransom, seems like an intentional attempt to exploit the revival mechanic for personal gain.
I'm bringing this issue to the forum to inform other players and potentially seek guidance on how to handle this situation. Any advice or input would be appreciated, and I hope this helps to prevent similar incidents from occurring with other players.
Thank you for your time.
Best regards,
[Shadow_ghost001]