Bro changed the price from 300k to 200 k last minute I wouldn't trust doing more than 2-4 losses with him he still owes me 2.3m for 23 losses only got paid 2.6m I got screenshots
MMCDV scammer
Started by DoubleHomicide [3411029] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 55
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
· 15 likes ·
A FAMILY OF 12??? BROTHER USE A CONDOM - kok [2316623]
· 9 likes ·
OP creating drama out of thin air. I don't tolerate antisocial behavior from our members. The loss buyer made a mistake, it happens, and he offered to repay the difference. You kicked DoubleHomicide out of the faction. (Drama Lamma) - -Beesus- [1959482]
· 5 likes ·
Idk bro, this thread is quite stupid in itself, bro. BRO BRO BRO BRO 🗣️
Bros saying 23x 200k is 2.3m that's the most stupidest thing ever
It was a mistake dude, I account for it. And I explained to you why that happened, and I offered to rectify my mistake but you refused. Everyone else I did business with got their money in full. I hadn't paid for 23 losses before hence the math was off. If you could allow me to make right by you, I will in an instant. I'm not here to scam anyone.
I don't need compensation you took 2 days of my time away that is unforgiveable I Got a Family of 12 To Look after and the only time I get to actually do anything in this game is during the weekends thanks though bud you ruined a man's 3 weeks of trying I hope other people are warned of this ...
I've not had an issue with MMCDV. Paid in full, definitely not a scammer.
Would definitely use again.
If in doubt of the price of selling losses then message the seller, as I did.
A FAMILY OF 12???
BROTHER USE A CONDOM
If you accept his offer to rectify then what's the problem? You get what you signed up for and everything is straight. I don't understand the level of drama here.
Idk bro, this thread is quite stupid in itself, bro.
BRO
BRO
BRO
BRO 🗣️
OP creating drama out of thin air. I don't tolerate antisocial behavior from our members. The loss buyer made a mistake, it happens, and he offered to repay the difference.
You kicked DoubleHomicide out of the faction. (Drama Lamma)
The fact that you chose to use 2 full days of your life to do something that takes a matter of moments and is only pixel money related and chose to neglect your family of 12 to do so really says alot there… maybe it’s time to touch grass?
WEAR PROTECTION, GOD f**kING DAMN
Lies. All 23 attacks happened today, last was at 19:17 TCT. So nobody took 2 days to solve anything.
I would not trust anything this person writes.
See printscreen below of the 23 attacks
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Wut? Are you part Labrador? I have so many questions. How do you even find time to keep having more kids. If you can afford 12 kids, you can afford to buy some donor packs. It’s not that deep.
I love it how family of 12 > 2.3m here in torn... xD
I dealt with MMCDV. I can assure you he is no scammed. I can't remember how many losses I did for him, bit it was in excess of 30 and he paid me for every single one.
And I don't get your post. You state you don't need compensation but you lost 2 days ... so what is it that you want then? You just want to whinge that you lost 2 days? But it isn't lost if you allow him to make good, is it? Sounds like you just want drama.
I 100% support MMCDV's integrity.