I had unlock Ammunition Pack from stock market, however after i claim it, there is no "Ammunition Pack" in my inventory
What does Ammunition Pack give you ?
Started by SweetyCute [2058063] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I had unlock Ammunition Pack from stock market, however after i claim it, there is no "Ammunition Pack" in my inventory
What does Ammunition Pack give you ?
You receive special ammunition directly, not a pack to open, like below
Click on ammo locker from the inventory page
Can we sell those ammo to make money.?
I'm flying and can't check, but they are worth more than money for the advantage they give. You usually buy them with Duke mission points.
It gives ammo for applicable weapons that are currently equipped when you claim it. Can not choose ammo type but will be equipped caliber.