Started by -Love [3409607] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
.
WOW! I wish I was in dat faction :D
Can definitely vouch for this faction, I'm a newish member to them but made to feel like I've always belonged there.
We are a bit of a crazy bunch, none of us ever shut up xD but we’re not just a faction we are a family, be good to see more join us!
Love this group. We all are a bit goofy...talk a lot of fun crap amongst ourselves and get stuff done when needed.
Join now you won't regret it.
bunch of nuts but love em!!!!!!!! Join us for loads of fun......
.
bump
.
.
Bump
.
Come Join us! Error 404 ftw
.
Bump
Great People, Great War Pay. Come Join Today!
bump
.
bump