Since TamperMonkey's last update all my scripts stopped working.
I use Kiwi browser and haven't faced this problem before.
Could someone help me fix this issue?
Started by OscarX [3088102] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Since TamperMonkey's last update all my scripts stopped working.
I use Kiwi browser and haven't faced this problem before.
Could someone help me fix this issue?
I had to switch to Firefox - everything works, even though i still dislike it.
Tampermonkey on Manifest v3 is known to not work on Kiwi, and Kiwi doesn't fix it. Firefox is probably the best bet, like Omanpx said.
Switch to torn pda app
If you switch to tampermonkey legacy and reinstall the scripts it works again
I just had this problem and there was a message at the top of the tampermonkey extension saying with this new update, you have to enable Developer mode if you're using the Chrome browser. Click 3 dots upper right -> Extensions -> Manage Extensions -> toggle dev mode upper right.
Solved. Thanks guys <3