Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar items not listed

Started by CryWolf_RSA [3357497] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

CryWolf_RSA [3357497]

i mean if i list stuff in my bazaar ,when I go to item market I don't see any of my listed items >>so I would like to understand 

will bazaar items not be seen by people without bazaar?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Bazaars are no longer advertised on the Item market, people need to find your bazaar through Trade chat or other advertising medium.

MonoLyt [3215795]

- Instantly purchase items from a long list of sellers in individual or bulk quantities directly from the Item Market. No longer will you be redirected to bazaars; everything is here, right at your fingertips.

 

Can you guys make it a bit less ambiguous that the bazaar is now not listed, and prepare for the 🔥 because I'm going to say that your vision of bazaar's moving forward will be compatible with less than 0.1% of the player base.