Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar now worthless

Started by DocSchmeck [2908636] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 341 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
DocSchmeck [2908636]

  Thank you dev team for making bazaar worthless.  I was waffling that this game in becoming a waste of time.  Thank you for helping that decision 

Not wasting any more time with this game.  It was fun and interesting but if I'm going to spend my time earning points and then working my way up to trading just to at a whim taken away.  Forget it.  I have no respect for you because you don't respect me.  Not even a warning in advance just gone 

DeathScythe14 [3158220]

It did make sure I will not be buying the bunker now as I saved for the Bazar and then made worthless for my time not going to bother with the bunker. Dumping points now and no more selling plusshies just turning into points and dumping them. 

MothaFukkaJones [2631050]

Leave it closed. Great place to store stuff you don't want in your inventory or display case. Kinda like selling it, but you get to keep it instead.

 

Sorry, what was the question?