Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script + PDA] Inventory Sorter

Started by IAmBatman [2885239] on in Tools & Userscripts.

65 replies · 4.25k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Alvara-X [2678496]

Hi would it be possible for this to work when listing items on my bazaar/display case?

 

So I can sell my valuable or less valuable items? or list them in by display case

 

TIA

Alvara-X

 

IAmBatman [2885239]

I think so, yes. I actually wanted it to work for bazaar too, but it works a little different than the items page, so I didn't include it in the script. I might get back to it when I have time.

IAmBatman [2885239]

Thank you for installing, glad you liked it! I am not fully sure what you mean by individual item value though. Do you mean something like filtering and sorting with a value?

Oo_Max_Payne_oO [2909733]

Apologies for lack of clarity. Let me give you an example of what I am seeing (random 4 items).

 

Currently:

x2201 Monkey plushies -  $39,340 | 2201x = $86,587,340
x692 Peony - $68,741 | 692x = $47,568,772
Poison Mistletoe  - $40,524,999
Large Suitcase - $10,195,879

 


Ideally, would also like to see in single item value order, so the above would be shown in this order, ignoring the cumulative totals (although it would still be shown):

Poison Mistletoe @ $40,524,999

Large suitcase @ $10,195,879
Peony @ $68,741
Monkey Plushie @ $39,340


Showing the most valuable items you own to the least valuable items you own.

IAmBatman [2885239]

Ah, I see now, thanks. I am currently working on making the script available for PDA, and it’s almost finished. I’ll try to experiment with your idea and see how it fits the script after I release the update

IAmBatman [2885239]

Well, I actually made it and it is working on PDA, but it's kinda buggy and it needs some bug fixing before getting released. I'll try to finish it soon, thanks for reminding me

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

Just installed this on TornPDA (v3.7.1) but, I'm not sure it's working properly, or, maybe I'm just misunderstanding how it should be used?

 

I'm in my Inventory page, I've saved a public API key in the IS box, most tabs now show inline values (although, it's messy with entries essentially tripping over each other) which is certainly useful but, nothing else you've mentioned.  No sort option, etc.

 

Is the Inventory the intended use for this script (as indicated in your post)?  I noticed other use-cases have been mentioned as well, so, it's a bit confusing..... 🤷🏻

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edit: I left out that the Temporary, Armour and all 3 weapons tabs do not show any inline values at all.  Not sure if that's intended, or not.....