Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leaderboard

Started by SssneekySnek [2316379] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
SssneekySnek [2316379]

15:46:07 - 12/10/24 You were awarded the honor: Leaderboard

 

I forgot to post this when it happened, but I've achieved something I thought would take a lot longer than it did. I spent a lot of money buying moonshine but I finally got to the top 250 of the Offences HOF, and it only took 107,625 bootlegging crimes to get there. Now I can finally explore the rest of crimes 2.0 lol.

SssneekySnek [2316379]

I did do some crimes in 2.0 but not much past getting graffiti to 100 and shoplifting close to 100, but besides that I'm at 85NNB right now.