Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[WEB] Torn Street - Calculate Extra Clean Energy

Started by Chickban [560936] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Chickban [560936]

I bought the domain torn.st last month because I found the name catchy. Rather than letting it go to waste, I turned a script I had been developing into a website.

 

This tool calculates the net extra energy a player has. Many players check how much Xanax/LSD others have taken, assuming that more energy translates to more time spent in the gym. However, this can be misleading since various activities in Torn also consume energy.

 

The tool sums up energy from sources like drugs, refills, and energy drinks, then subtracts energy spent on non-gym activities to provide a clearer picture of a player's clean extra energy. After using it in several RWs, I also factored in a player’s active time and time wasted abroad.


How to Use?

 

  1. Enter your PUBLIC API KEY in the top right corner (for mobile users, it appears at the top).
  2. After a moment, your information will load (the metric I use is "adjusted Xanax", which represents the amount of energy).
  3. On the left, enter the player's ID and press Enter.
  4. The player's information will display.
  5. To assess another user, click on the player's name, and a text input will appear for you to enter a new ID.

 

www.torn.st

 


There’s no complicated math or advanced technology involved. I simply use basic addition and subtraction on the data I get from the public API. Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or improvements you'd like me to consider.