From looking at all the bitching and complaining about the bitching and complaining, or how shitposts and the trolls have changed, or whatever else you want to bitch about this week ultraman, damn get a life.
So I have been reading GD a while, and there have always been changes. You can argue they are good or bad (depending on how it directly affects you), but at least he is making threads that force you to adapt to a new way to shitpost. Sure people in the old days had it easier to troll noobs, and sure that isn't fair to new players, but this game is about longevity. The longer you play the better you get. Unless you are a whale there is no way to get gud quickly. And who cares about those whales? Let them make their garbage threads so you can steal some free karma. How many threads are shit these days (or at the very least don't bombard you with ads every 5 sec)? I keep posting this dogshit because it doesn't become boring over time like other posts. New noobs, new p&l discussions, etc... Just like life, some threads are great, and some suck.
For those of you saying Ched needs to learn how to make a poll, f**k this I can’t be arsed to do this for the meme it’s so dry.
In closing, either go make your own shitposts with whatever you think is better, or STFU. I'll be here another 2222069420 years.