Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Feedback for Bazhaar

Started by T-Girl [3433542] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

T-Girl [3433542]

As a new player myself, please can we consider giving refunds for Bazhaar’s? Myself and many others have saved really hard to get enough points for it in efforts to save money in the long run with no fees, only to now learn it’s essentially pointless. I won’t ever run a proper Bazhaar business, I do not have the time to advertise etc and quite frankly I’m a bit of a casual and this is not my sort of thing. 

Either a point/money refund or some sort of change which makes it worthwhile and still desirable for us newbies would be much appreciated. We are the future of the game and I feel like we have been really screwed over here. 

I think all the other changes are really positive. It’s just this one.

 

thank you for taking the time to read this and consider it 🙏🏼

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will ask Joe to address this so I can link to this in the future.

 

Thanks!

T-Girl [3433542]

Apologies if this is the wrong thread or place to post. The link said I could provide feedback here, so I thought I’d drop my thoughts here.