Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is there a decent API Client for Java?

Started by VinceGhi [3261894] on in API Development.

3 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
71 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

DeKleineKobini [2114440] ×1

VinceGhi [3261894]

I started writting the client for the v1 and v2 API, but i am also lazy... and i am like 99% sure that somebody already wrote a Client which handles the Requestlimit etc... does anyone know a open-source client which i could use and contribute? 

VinceGhi [3261894]

Ahh thanks you.. not a client but a warpper is good enough to build on top of it. Copying all the different selections would have been horrible and boring, lol.

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

It's mostly meant for personal usage. If I didn't need it, I didn't implement it (like torn/bank). Existing models might not be up to date. No real documentation. It can act as a client as well, although I always write additional clients to work better with my framework and monitoring/metrics.

 

You can always make an issue or pull request, and I'll look at it.