So I remember talking to him like 5 or 6 months and he was going on vacation
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1101365
Last action
142 days ago.
Anyone know if he is ok?
Mentions: dakoolnoob [1101365]
Started by Elgabri [2702804] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
dakoolnoob [1101365] ×1
So I remember talking to him like 5 or 6 months and he was going on vacation
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1101365
Last action
142 days ago.
Anyone know if he is ok?
Mentions: dakoolnoob [1101365]
f
Lt_Wolf got to him
Stomach ain’t feeling good about this one brother. :-/
I hope his vacation was at least good…. 😢
How to decrease tornflation:
Step 1:
murder the playerbase
Step 2:
Profit
ched happy
He had been offline weeks and his ads were still running on Torn Underground. I don't think he just randomly quit. Probably not a situation I would make jokes about.
That’s what im saying
Does no one know him irl or able to try and contact him on discord and such?
Well, either he's not ok, or he's so ok he decided not to come back to Torn, let's hope it's the second.
In situations like these I wish staff could take the info they know and see if there is an obituary or something- and give them fallen status if there is… I really hope they are okay :(
I’ve given 3 torn people my rl info for cases just like this - especially with my having health stuff - Jimmy is retired now but the other two are still here — my husband is on here too but he’s not especially invested in the game
Oh no :/ I hope this player is alright
Thats a shame, hope they’re ok remember talking to them about RW weapons and them being very knowledgeable and helpful
He's ok atm. And that's all you get
Good to know !!!!