I was just curious as to what is the highest anyone has used job points?
I wanna get to 3k job points so I can get 1000 plushies.
It will take me about a year to get there.
But what's the most you have ever used?
Started by Dafalkin [2523439] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I was just curious as to what is the highest anyone has used job points?
I wanna get to 3k job points so I can get 1000 plushies.
It will take me about a year to get there.
But what's the most you have ever used?
Most ever used and most ever obtained would be an interesting answer if anyone knows. Current job points is private but job points spent is public and some API magic could be done to dig through the history for most job points spent in a day but will be a daunting task gathering data from everyone.
Would not do it tbh, market is too unstable right now and hoarding that could be risky