Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Using my PI effectively

Started by Leoset [2153137] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Leoset [2153137]

I just got a PI and Airstrip and am looking to make money flying around the globe. Should I just run plushies and sell points?

 

I was off for years and came back when the points could no longer be sold for 45k so i feel i lost a huge revenue source

 

I'm wondering if there's a better way to use my time. If flying around and buying sets is still the best option available to me I will do it. However I feel that points are no longer the way to make money.

After buying my PI I am cash strapped and i feel this will be a very decent source of income. If there is a different playstyle to get me out off poverty faster lemme know.

 

Thanks

Knirt [3033570]

If your active the best income without a bankroll is ranked war in a good faction.   

 

Or gambling works really really well, until it doesn't. 

Lohkee [2549042]

You bought a PI too early, from baldr's basic advice he recommends getting a max 2bn bank investment then using the payouts to buy and maintain PI. 

 

Like what cockynudist said, I'd sell it and buy SYM to rent one. The only advantage to owning a PI is using the vault for liquid cash and it looks like most of your networth is tied up in the PI. This would give you a few hundred million to start rolling a bank investment.

 

You probably have history EDU at 6 years age, so that is one way you can get a few extra % profit from your runs.

 

It's just not for new players, I re-read it every so often to update myself on torn fundamentals.

 

Baldr's Basic Advice >> https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice