Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Weav3r [1853324] Helper on in Graveyard.

42 replies · 3.81k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
55 / 100
Story score
76 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

AmeliaMeadows [3290510] ×1

Grumpster [2678266]

I'm using Item Lock and Max Fill Quantity, both are great, thanks!

 

Any chance of a script that remembers the prices you sell things at in the market? I hate having to remember my price for each individual item if I don't have a current listing for it.

Grumpster [2678266]

Awesome, I will happily make a small donation to say thanks for your time if you could Mail me if/when you get something worked up. :)

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

UPDATE: 

 

I'm getting a lot of questions about how to setup the item market highlighter script with your keys. I realize now that it's not as straightforward as it could be. I'll be reworking this at some point this week but in the meantime the instructions are below. 

 

First you need to be on the item market page. Then access your userscript managers menu commands by clicking on the managers icon in your toolbar. There, you will see the options to add your keys and also the option to manually update your price info. 

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

That will be included when I rework the setup process. There's a few things that escaped my attention as I was just fiddling about with the UI of everything else. I only had to set it up the once through the entire development process so I forgot that it's a pain in the ass lmao 

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

UPDATE

 

Just pushed out an update to the script, removing all GM menu commands. On the item market page there is now a hamburger menu on the left side of your screen that when clicked will expand a menu with your options to add your keys. 

 

 

 

Additionally, it no longer will spam you with notifications if you don't have a AWH API or Torn API set. You can use one or the other without being harassed by the script currently.

 

 

 

Still working on PDA compatibility. 

Upsilon [3212478]

I use the Max Fill Quantity and the Item Market Highlighter and I love them!
Both straight to the point, wonderful little scripts!


I'll just move the small market indicator above the available quantity in the item list because I don’t like how it blocks the quantity button. I guess there's not much you can do about it, as I tried several positions and couldn’t find one that works.

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

That was the problem I was having with the script. Trying to get it to consistently display the comparisons across all browsers and resolutions without hiding other elements of the page. Couldn't really figure anything out though.

Simik13l [3193350]

I also want to mention the PDA script for the bazaar auto price that lists items for 5 bucks cheaper than the current lowest price and see if maybe we can get one for the items market because it would save time from having to research current market values for each and every single item.

ScoTLoK [3305421]

love it and thank you first off, any chance of making the padlock icon easier to tell if it's locked or not by looking at it, it's super hard to tell right now. other than that this is an amazing timesaver and I thank you and so does MArduk the Sun God Slayer of Tiamet.

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

Already began work on that last night. Hopefully will have it done today. Seems showing the percentage of the bonus isn't an option anymore though, I can't find it or even an items UUID shown anywhere in the DOM

Maelgrot [3352589]

The ability to lock items is something I have been wanting for a few weeks! Thank you for saving my thumbs extra clicks!

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

bump - overhauled the post to include setup guides where necessary and a wider collection of my scripts