Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian Roulette

Started by Drakard6755 [3378375] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Drakard6755 [3378375]

Correct me if I'm wrong but when you sit down first and wait for someone they go first right? I just lost on the first bullet and it should have been meant for my opponent. Did I just get scammed?

Tenebrius [3306634]

They probably just pulled the trigger as soon as they sat down and it switched over to you before you noticed