Does anyone use torn pda foreign stock? It seems broken and displaying false profits anyone got a good stock and profit checker unless I'm just using torn pda wrong.
Torn PDA
Started by Gaming_Nova [3433176] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
In B4 moved from GD
PDA uses yata.com for profit and stock calculation.
You can also use arson warehouse. Both can be inaccurate.
The way I do it is, I check PDA/yata for selling price of things in different countries and use my selling price to calcuate profits.
You can dm me if you have any questions :)
YATA more broken than Ana's investment fund right now