Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gaming + Music

Started by Varides [2176530] on in Gaming.

7 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Varides [2176530]

Got any specific songs that take you back to particular video games? 

 

Till I Collapse by Eminem always brings me back to Astonia (MMORPG from the 90s) running Pentagrams

 

Faint by Linkin Park brings me back to grinding in games as well, just no particular game. 

ElHeffe [2564022]

I remember playing the demo version of the very first GTA when it was on a cover CD from PC Gamer.

 

Then Film Star by Suede came on the radio. I dunno, it just clicked. Zipping about in the car, smashing into stuff, getting that sweet, sweet "GOURANGA!" bonus. It just fitted perfectly.

 

Every time I hear it, I think about what a brilliant game I was playing.