Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] FF Scouter - fight difficulty indicator

Started by rDacted [2670953] on in Graveyard.

174 replies · 20.6k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 175 / 175 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

_Shahariar_ [2892335]

Bruh! It's not working for me either😮‍💨

It was running perfectly till this afternoon... But now, it’s lik totally dead. Even tried to update it, but still nothing😓

rDacted [2670953]

Sorry I just woke!

 

Damn - the server is under extreme load. I thought it would be fine with the cdn but apparently not. Will try to fix in the short and long term. Please bear with me

 

rDacted [2670953]

The server is struggling to keep up with demand.

 

Previously it was possible to get scores on entire factions, but I've filtered that back significantly to lower the load. For now you'll get back data on at most 10 (randomly selected) people on the page you're looking at. If you happen to be looking at only one person you should be able to get their score. It'll be cached locally for about an hour, so once you've got their score you'll be seeing it for a while.

 

If I can get it running partially I think that's better than having it completely dead. I'll try to work on it some more when I get time. Apologies for the inconvenience!!

Borneo [2017371]

do you accept something for getting longer lists of people with ~3.0 FF value? the sample list is indeed good and i want to give you something like 1 xanax per extra target for a longer list.

Whoracle [750076]

I found an instance of someone knowing I hit them when I stealthed the attack.  They did accuse me of more hits than I made on them.  Is this little app here something they used or could use to obtain that information?

rDacted [2670953]

Sorry! I've been moving house and missed this.

 

Yep - I sell chain lists. 30 names for $5m. You get to specify the desired FF value you want. I also make a leveling list variant where you specify an FF range (eg 3.0-3.5) and I'll find the 30 highest level people I know in that range. Designed to get you the most level xp. Probably not required in your specific situation though :D

rDacted [2670953]

Nope, not FF scouter. I do have a separate service which does attack reveals, but you've already commented there so I assume you're aware. (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16406194&b=0&a=0)

 

 

FF Scouter and the attack reveals use entirely different data sets and aren't related in any way.

 

 

If someone is expecting to be attacked then they can have someone linger on their attack page waiting for the hit. The attackers identity will be revealed there (if it lasts more than one round) So even if you stealth the attack someone could discover your identity that way.

 

 

 

Mentions: I can reveal muggers - rDacteds rStricted Services

Gmdz [3374609]

Hey, does this work / still work on the phone kiwi browser? I've added it but i don't get the "Limited API Key needed - click to add" next to the profile name to add API key. Can't find anywhere to add API.

rDacted [2670953]

I've got it working on Kiwi Browser, but it might be because I've been using violent monkey. This is because Tampermonkey required developer mode on Chrome based browsers and I'm not sure it works on mobile browsers. 

 

Give Violentmonkey a try? Or try going to your extensions page and enabling developer mode due to: https://www.tampermonkey.net/faq.php?locale=en#Q209

 

 

Gmdz [3374609]

Thanks, i used Violentmonkey and it worked fine now. 

Dev mode was already enabled for tampermonkey so not sure why its not working there.