Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Target

Started by WhiteMage [1503353] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
WhiteMage [1503353]

Not sure if it's the case but I know someone in the past messaged me apologizing for attacking because it was for a mission. That was when I first returned from being inactive so I figured I would drop off the list eventually. I get mugged from time to time so I couldn't be sure if that was from the missions. This time I was attacked 3 times in a row by I believe the same person. Most likely for the mission where you have to wear the masks. Is there a way to check and/or remove players from that list? 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If you are playing actively, you wouldn't be on Mission target list. Due to the ongoing Halloween event, players are more likely to attack. You are probably on someone's hit list.