I'd really love to get a discussion going about the verse of 40k and SIgmar too if anyone has some light to shed on the subject.
FOR THE EMPEROR
Started by tribeceratops [2560300] on in Gaming.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'd really love to get a discussion going about the verse of 40k and SIgmar too if anyone has some light to shed on the subject.
FOR THE EMPEROR
Blood Angels and Black Templars but im assembling and painting a Necron army first hope to hit 2kpts by june 2025.
Currently reading Yarrick the Omnibus will start the Heresy series as well.
I haven't immersed myself in 40k since playing with the original Rogue Trader rules.
I may have some lore/background to catch up on.
Nurgle loves you way more then you will realize join us.
the everchanging lore of 40k. Isn't it beautiful
Heretic scum
The Blessings of the Grandfather are but a guise for heretic abherrations