Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chain Break @ 24,999

Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.

161 replies · 12.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 162 / 162 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
162
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
73 / 100
Engagement score
91 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 10820 ×1

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Haha! They didn't get the memo that starting a raid to destroy a faction breaks your chain.

 

RIP

fuck [2669774]

anyone can get to 25k, true strength is the strength to stop yourself at 24,999.

 

Hats off to lithium.

Wenno [2757277]

Mate this is the most insane thing I've seen.

 

How the f**k are you part of the elemental family, and you don't know that initiating a raid doesn't force your chain into a cooldown? Why would you not ask for advice? Or like look at the wiki? It's so dumb. 

GravenAshe [2488023]

Per the Hall of Fame this is the first 24,999 chain ever, so congrats? It's literally never been done before.

 

 

 

hemi [2165616]

The raid target has 7k respect so I'm guessing they wanted to destroy the faction and mug the leader, which they could've done by simply hitting the bonus on it without starting a raid. 

 

Sad for everyone who worked hard on it but man this is hilariously noobish. 

 

 

Jester-_ [3160199]

The day a dead account actually stopped a 25k from a 7m faction is actually something I never thought I would see.

 

I send my condolences to those who sacrificed a lot for that chain, I wish you all the best!