I invited 2 friend to play ages ago and they forgot to add me as the referrer
Mousiee [1669473]
xPhilip [1633707]
I will ask them to post here, thank you.
Started by Pikachu [935698] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I invited 2 friend to play ages ago and they forgot to add me as the referrer
Mousiee [1669473]
xPhilip [1633707]
I will ask them to post here, thank you.
I can confirm this is true
A wee bit too long ago, I believe.
This should be reported immediately after the referrer signs up. 12 years after the fact is a bit over the line of the requisite.
Thanks!
I never knew that it could have been added to my account after the fact. It was only when i reported a bug recently and saw others being able to add referrals they have missed i thought i could ask. Its still a referral i have missed no matter how long ago i referred them...
"thanks for inviting multiple people to play the game when it was in its infancy and growing but go f**k yourself because your friend forgot too long ago"
Staff add referrals retroactively as a courtesy for the players who forgot to add their referrers while signing up. The number one rule is that you have to report this immediately. Even if you do report it right away, we are in no way obligated to fix your f**k ups and reserve the right to reject any requests where we feel that the referrals are not genuine. Adding a 12 years old referral would make a mockery of the system.
Locking the report as this is not open for discussion.