Hi everyone I'm really struggling and I need some money if anyone can help me out please that would be great
New here...
Started by 2pacamillion [3467300] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
İf you asked for advices it would be better. You dont need money you only need to read guides and learn the game. Get to 15 level and start flying you will get a lot money from it
Edit: seems like everyone is so busy with Halloween and didn't even bountied you
Can't bountie... too new
What you're doing is begging; and it's very obvious you haven't learned much at all.
You should take the advice from Ahmet_Vefa .
He's a good guy.
Lol thanks for your compliment ChocolatCaramel :D
I can give you some if you wanted
Mentions: [GUIDE] Newbies Guide [TLDR]
Damn it.... still can't bountie
I am going to grave this as you will probably end up making more enemies than money.
I can see you are 13 days old. My suggestion is to read Baldr's Guide or Kayla's Guide.
If you are really struggling for money you can look in the attacking forums and seeing if anybody is buying losses.
Goodluck
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ