Thanks so much for the info! Really appreciate this as a new player :)
deleted
Started by zxbolty [2975490] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Appreciate the tips <3
Great tips for a beginner, thank you!
Great post, thank you!
Solid advice!
Interesting stuff great info thank you so much 👍
Thumb Up.. Good info
So what you're telling me is nobody on this thread read anything and you spammed a bunch of green leafs to like your thread and comment for money. Okay.
based on this guide I have decided to quit gambling
LMAO, well thank you for listening to my very helpful wise words on gambling
You don’t know who he is do you?
I don't think I do, no
A sus amount of green leaves commenting on this post.
great help <3
Me too. We can form a support group.
We should indeed.
Gambling bad
Gambling bad unless it’s good.
Lmao he even reported 2 green leafs that asked him to pay up.
Thanks for the guide mate