Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

treats missing

Started by Queequeg [1602158] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Queequeg [1602158]

I logged in this morning to use the treats that I collected so far in this Halloween event, and it looks like they are there but I can't use them. My basket looks like it has 1181 treats but I only have 17/2500 so I can upgrade my basket. It looks like it upgraded overnight from Horrifying to Petrifying (maybe, I don't remember, and I can't find anything in my logs).

Am I just out of luck like this is how it works, I had more than 1000 treats yesterday, it would be a shame to lose all those.

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have 1181 treats in your basket as shown in the top left corner of the screenshot. The one in the middle is the progress bar towards the next basket evolution.

 

Thanks!